Cover for accidental death
The possibility that you, your spouse or partner listed on your policy, might pass away while you are travelling is probably not something you give much thought to when you are planning a trip. In the case of your accidental death due to an incident, the policy offers a payment to your estate in the following circumstances:
- you die within 12 months as a direct result of an injury sustained during your trip; or
- you are presumed dead and your body is not found within 12 months after the transport you were in disappears, sinks, is wrecked or crashes.
- The Works, The Basics and Annual Multi-Trip policies - $25,000 per adult
- Domestic policy - $10,000 per adult
- No excess applies to this benefit.
Payment of the accidental death benefit does not extend to dependent children.
Full terms, conditions and exclusions are available in the PDS.
How can we help?
Talk to us
1300 843 843 from Australia or
+61 2 8263 0483 from Overseas.
Monday to Friday
8:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Send us an EmailEmail us
In an Emergency
Call +61 2 8256 1523