Travel insurance is important, especially for expectant mothers who wish to travel. If you’re pregnant when you travel you should always talk to your doctor beforehand. Like all travel insurance policies these benefits don't cover everything, so read the PDS to make sure you choose the cover that suits your needs and your trip.
For pregnancy, we cover:
- A single pregnancy up to 26 weeks gestation (or a multiple pregnancy up to 19 weeks gestation), where there is no past or current pregnancy complications
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Unlimited emergency medical treatment overseas for up to 12 months*
- Unlimited cancellation of your trip*
But remember, we don’t cover:
- Fertility treatment at anytime and any resulting complications
- Childbirth at any time
- Regular ante-natal care
- Care of a newborn child
*On The Works and Annual Multi Trip plans, sub-limits apply.
For full terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions please read the PDS.
Travel Insurance Direct is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 2203 customers.