Personal Liability - Definition
Section 15 Personal Liability - Terms of cover
The policy covers the costs incurred for which you are legally liable if, due to your negligence, you cause a loss or damage to property. The property cannot be owned by you, a member of your family or travelling party nor can it be in your or their custody or control. Personal Liability also covers you when you are found legally liable for causing injury to a person who is not a member of your family or travelling party. Please note that there is no cover for claims arising from -
- your trade, business or profession
- injury to an employee arising out of or in the course of their employment by you
- an unlawful, wilful and malicious act
- your ownership, use or possession, even as a passenger, of a mechanically propelled vehicle, aircraft or watercraft
- you passing on an illness or disease to someone else
- participation in snow sports and activities, except those activities covered under Section 16 Snow sports and activities option when you have purchased that option
Full terms, conditions and exclusions are available in the PDS.
How can we help?
Talk to us
1300 843 843 from Australia or
+61 2 8263 0483 from Overseas.
Monday to Friday
8:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Send us an EmailEmail us
In an Emergency
Call +61 2 8256 1523