TID Summer Getaway Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Travel Insurance Direct TID Travel Money Information
To find out what the TID Travel Money Card is and how it works, please read the relevant information here.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjuction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024. AFSL 240 984)
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at tid.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
- The Promoter is Travel Insurance Direct Pty Ltd, 30 121 659 470, Level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 (Telephone 1300 843 843) (“Promoter”).
- NSW – LTOM/1600452
- The competition starts at 12:00 am AEST 27 December 2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEST 31st January 2017 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia.
WHO MAY ENTER
- This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who purchase a travel insurance policy from Travel Insurance Direct during the Competition Period.
- This competition is not open to any employees or family members World Nomads Group of companies or its related bodies corporate or any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy.
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must read these Terms and Conditions and;
- Purchase a policy from Travel Insurance Direct during the competition period.
- Entry into the competition is automatic once a fully paid policy is purchased.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries submitted after 11:59pm AEST 31st January will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition is free. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The first  valid entry to be randomly drawn for each of the 5 draws over 5 weeks of the Competition Period will receive the Prize listed in Clause 15. Each entrant will have a fair and equal chance of winning the Prize listed in Clause 15.
- The weekly prize draw will take place at level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney N.S.W, 2000 on the following dates:
- 4/01/2017 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Whirlpool.
- 11/01/2017 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Whirlpool.
- 18/01/2017 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Whirlpool.
- 25/01/2017 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Whirlpool.
- 01/02/2017 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Whirlpool.
- Prize: 5 x Travel Insurance Direct loaded Travel Money Cards with $1,000 AUD loaded on the card with each being available to win each week of the Competition Period.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that any Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater recommended retail value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- The winners will be notified via phone call within two (2) days of the draw taking place, and their names published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within two (2) days of the draw taking place, for a minimum period of 28 days. The winner may also be notified via email. When the Promoter advises the winners they have won a prize, the particulars of how the prize is to be delivered will also be advised to the winner. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact Prize winners, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winners by any other method, or for the winners not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on 15/5/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days from the redraw and their name published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within 2 days from the redraw.
- Once the winners have confirmed acceptance of their Prize in a reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prizes to the winners within the next 28 day period as follows:
- $1,000 AUD pre-loaded TID Travel Money Card – if criteria for TID Travel Money Card is met will be delivered by courier or registered post to the winner’ nominated address. The address provided must be a valid Australian or New Zealand address. The winner may be required to attend their local Australian or New Zealand post office or Australia Post Business Hub and provide proof of identity to collect their Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details and/or literary response, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- All entries are the property of the Promoter.