Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Travel Insurance Direct Pty Ltd, ABN 30 121 659 470, Level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 ([Telephone] 1300 843 843) (“Promoter”).
2. NSW Permit no. LTPS/17/20847, ACT Permit No. TP 17/02614, SA Licence No: T17/2449
3. The competition giveaway starts at 12:00am 18/12/2017 and ends at 11:59pm 28/1/2018 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney , Australia
WHO MAY ENTER
4. This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who enter a valid email address into the entry form displayed on www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au/campaigns/summer-6-pack or purchase a Travel Insurance Direct travel insurance policy during the competition period.
5. This competition is not open to any employees or family members of Travel Insurance Direct Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate.
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
6. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and put a valid name, email address and phone number into the entry form hosted on www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au/campaigns/summer-6-pack
8. Entry into the competition is automatic once data has been submitted.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
9. Multiple entries will be accepted and a person will have a chance to win in respect to each entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11:59pm 28/1/2018 will not be accepted.
10. Entry into the competition is free. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
12. The prize draw will take place at level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney N.S.W, 2000 on the 30/01/2018 at 10:00 am AEST.
13. The winners will be selected through a computer generated draw from Random.org.
14. The first  valid entry to be randomly drawn will receive the Prize listed in Clause 15.
15. The Major Prize is 6 free flights up to the value of $6,000. The winner will also receive a The Works travel insurance policy from Travel Insurance Direct.
16. The Prize of a travel insurance policy with Travel Insurance Direct Pty Limited will be issued subject to the applicants’ meeting eligibility criteria and subject to the policy’s terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
17. The flight voucher will be determined by the winners choice in flights up to the value of $6000 AUD. Flights subject to availability at time of booking and include applicable taxes and airline surcharges. Airline booked will be based on direct flights to chosen destination. Total prize value is $6000 AUD inclusive of airline taxes and surcharges. Stopovers are permitted. Frequent flyer points accrual subject to fare class booked and not guaranteed.
18. Any amendment fees or charges incurred as a result of any changes to the flights, once confirmed and ticketed are the responsibility of the winner.
19. Visa, valid passports, insurance, spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to any additional insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, are the responsibility of the winner.
20. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
21. It is the winner (and their companions) responsibility to comply with any health or other government requirements.
22. Prizes are subject to the airlines Conditions or Carriage.
23. All flights relating to The Major Prize must be booked before 4 August 2018 and travel completed by 4 February 2018.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
25. The winners will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw taking place (1/2/2018), and their names published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within two (2) days of the draw taking place (1/2/2018), for a minimum period of 28 days. The winners will also be notified via phone call. When the Promoter advises the winners they have won a prize, the particulars of how the prize is to be delivered is advised to the winner. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner; however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winner by any other method, or for the winner not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
28. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on 5/06/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days (7/06/2018) from the redraw and their name published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within 2 days (7/06/2018) from the redraw. The prize winner will also be contacted by their nominated phone number.
29. Once the winners have confirmed acceptance of their Prize over the phone and reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prize to the winner in the form of a flight voucher, sent via email. Likewise they will be issued with their travel insurance policy over the phone and by email once flights have been booked.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
31. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details and/or literary response, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference , payment or other compensation to the entrant.
32. All entries are the property of the Promoter.