- The Promoter is Travel insurance Direct, ABN 30 121 659 470, Governor Macquarie Tower, Level 18, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, telephone 1300 843 843) (“Promoter”)
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37707; ACT Permit No:
- The competition giveaway starts at 12:00am 01/09/2019 and ends at 11:59pm 30/09/2019 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia
WHO MAY ENTER
- This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who purchase a travel insurance policy with Travel Insurance Direct during the Competition Period.
- This competition is not open to any employees or family members of Travel Insurance Direct Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate or any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy.
- This competition is not open to any employees or family members of nib travel Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate or any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy.
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and;
- Purchase a travel insurance policy from Travel Insurance Direct during the competition period.
- Entry into the competition is automatic once the applicable data has been submitted.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
- Multiple entries will be accepted and a person will have a chance to win in respect to each entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11:59pm 30/09/2019 will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition is free. However, any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or a person who purchases a policy and subsequently cancels that policy.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- There will be one  prize draw once a week for five  weeks which will take place at the offices of Travel Insurance Direct Pty Ltd atGovernor Macquarie Tower, Level 18, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 at 10:00am AEST on the following dates:
The winner will be selected through a computer-generated draw from Random.org. The first  valid entry to be randomly drawn on each of the dates listed above will receive one of the prizes listed in Clause 15. Each entrant will have a fair and equal chance of winning the Prize listed in Clause 15.
- The Prizes are a total of five  cash giveaways of $1000 AUD, with one  Prize being available to the eligible winner of each weekly draw of the competition period as specified in Clause 14.
- The total competition prize pool value is $5000AUD.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
The winners will also be notified via email within two  days of the draw taking place, and their naimes published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within two days of the draw taking place. The winners will also be notifed by telephone. When the Promoter advises the winners they have won a prize, the particulars of how the prize is to be delivered or collected is advised to the winner. The Promoter will also collect the eligible winners nominated Australian bank account details at this time. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winner by any other method, or for the winner not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- A draw for a Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on 1/01/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days from the redraw and their name published on https://www.facebook.com/TIDaustralia within 2 days from the redraw. The Second Draw Prize winner will also be contacted by their nominated phone number.
- Once the winners have confirmed acceptance of their Prize over the phone and reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prize to the winners within the next 28 days period as follows:
- The Promoter will deliver the Prize to the eligible winners via bank transfer to the winners’ nominated Australian bank account.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents them from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Prize Terms (“Force Majeure Event”), the Promoter will not be liable or responsible in any in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- By entering this Competition all entrants and participants:
- release Facebook and Instagram fully from any or all liability in connection with this competition; and
- acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram
Any information provided by entrants is done so to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- All entries are the property of the Promoter.