TID is currently unable to offer travel insurance.
We are taking a break from sales to prepare our products and offering for the future of international travel. During this time all plans will be unavailable.
If you have purchased a policy from us you still have cover and can claim as per the policy documentation. If planned travel is affected by government restrictions, we have options available if you no longer need your policy .
Keep an eye on the TID website for when our products will be available again.
Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
A multi trip policy for people who travel often.
Rather than buying a single travel insurance policy every time you travel, one annual multi trip travel insurance policy can cover you for all of these, saving you time and money but getting the same level of cover.
Travel as often as you like within 12 month period as long as each trip is no longer than 38 days for leisure and 90 days for business
You can travel with confidence, knowing we are there for you since you don't have to tell us each time you travel.
- unlimited number of trips in a year
- same comprehensive levels of cover
- single or family cover
- up to age 76
5 more reasons to choose TID
- 1. Trusted by more than 1 million people
- Passionate about extraordinary customer service, TID has been trusted by more than 1 million people.
- 2. Travel with Confidence
- TID is underwritten by XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch, part of AXA XL, a division of AXA.
- 3. TID Money Back Guarantee
- If you aren't satisfied with your policy purchase, our 14 day money back guarantee means you can cancel it and we'll give you a full refund (provided you're not making any claims, your trip hasn't started, and you're not exercising any other right under the policy).
- 4. Secure
- Our e-commerce is secure and we do not see, record or store your card details in any form. Your payment transaction is secured with an SSL certificate which supports 128 bit encryption.
- 5. We care about the places you visit
- TID proudly belongs to the Footprints Network, funding community projects around the world.
- Full terms, conditions and exclusions are available in the PDS.